Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful individual to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
Position: Liason Officer
Main Purpose of the Job
• To liaise with the Dealers on various issues with the view of reducing TAT on VAF transactions.
• To liaise with the customer on various issues with the view of reducing the TAT on VAF transaction.
• To liaise with Relationship Managers on various issues with the view of reducing the TAT on VAF transaction.
• Perform administrative functions needed to drive and coordinate VAF budget.
• Attend to customer and dealer’s enquiries on all VAF businesses.
Nature of the Job
• Assists VAF RM in general VAF administration functions – Asset Registration, Lease agreement execution, insurance and other drawdown documentations collation.
• Obtain and collate all relevant supporting documents for draw-down.
• Developing and managing meaningful relationship with key sale staff / RM within personal &
Business Banking , dealers and customers.
Required Skills and Qualifications
•Planning is a routine function generally on a daily, weekly & monthly basis with regular activity cycles.
•Able to take the initiative with limit of authority
•Consider all the facts, options and outcomes prior to making decision
•Sound application of experience, discretion and judgment are required
•Able to follow laid down regulations, policies and procedures as well as operate within VAF & Credit risk parameters at all time
•First degree in any related field
•Basic knowledge of Asset Finance.
•Experience in relationship management
•Good knowledge of financial statements and credit risk analysis.
•Good Verbal & written communication skill.
•Problem solving style.
•Acts with integrity.
•Guards against arrogance.
•Good team player.
•Results-oriented, adheres to turn-around times.
•Methodical and accurate.
•Ability to convey factual information clearly.
•1 – 2 years banking experience, with exposure to relationship management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are totally opposed to discrimination in any form. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of race, sex, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital / partnership status, religion, age or disability
Recently Posted Jobs
- SEIO Oil and Gas Co. Ltd Graduate Trainee Program 2013
- Internal Auditor & Sales Associate
- Recharge Card Distributors Needed
- Karamat Limited (Oil Servicing Company) Vacancy : Marine Cable Project Engineers
- Chevron Nigeria Massive Job Vacancies
- Current Vacancies at BOBO food and Beverage Ltd – 4 Positions
- Oando Nigeria Vacancy : Lead PMO/Solutions Architect
- Massive Vacancies at POD Consulting Services Company(15 Positions)
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment (plus Other Jobs) at Food Manufacturing Company
- Stimtech Communications Job
- Graduate and Experienced Engineers at CA Consultants
- Standard Chartered Bank Massive Jobs
- May and Baker Massive Jobs
- Massive Job Vacancies at Winroc
- Vacancies in the Downstream Oil and Gas Sector